Fatigue is one of many types of disabilities that individuals can get Social Security disability benefits for. If your disability claims process for fatigue has advanced to the hearing level, you need to consult with an Indiana Social Security disability lawyer prior to your hearing so that you can provide the administrative law judge with the necessary information he or she needs to make an informed decision.
The Necessary Information to Provide At Your Disability Hearing
Fatigue is a complex medical impairment to qualify Social Security disability benefits for. The reason is that the symptoms are not well-defined. As such, your Indiana Social Security disability lawyer will advise you to provide as much detail as possible at your hearing with regards to the following:
- The date when your fatigue symptoms started.
- The exact symptoms of your fatigue.
- What worsens your fatigue.
- Provide specific examples of what worsens your fatigue symptoms.
- What time of the day do you feel fatigued the most.
- What makes your fatigue better.
- How your fatigue affects your sleep pattern.
- How much rest do you need to improve your fatigue symptoms so that you can continue with your day.
- How your fatigue affects your daily activities.
- How your fatigue affects your ability to be gainfully employed.
Your Indiana Social Security disability attorney will also prep you as to how you should answer any questions the administrative law judge asks you with regards to your disability.
Indiana Social Security disability Lawyer: Call Us
For more information about your Social Security disability hearing, call (317) 804-5058 to schedule a complimentary consultation with Indiana Social Security disability attorney Martin Barnes.